Tuesday 28 August 2012

You make me truthful!

Dear Beloved,

Here I stand submerged in the blackness 
of the night waiting for the morn 

As if a red rose is awaiting for the rays to   fall on it only to make its ‘naked beauty’ wrapped in dew drops visible to the human eye”

Your effect is fading with the slowness of the darkness.
It is like an intoxicated person coming to sobriety, 

The only difference is the awareness!

And the unawareness of the recurrence of this prolonged colored darkness.
Though the feeling can’t be figured out clearly at the moment but there is a weariness and independence – soon to be realized.


The remembrances are concealed by the opaque veil or perhaps they have come to know of their unworthiness to be remembered.


It is strange but there is no anxiousness, no remorse, and no regret but there is a satirical myriad of thoughts constantly brewing and continuing to emanate as if all this was done knowing the fate of this virtual so called sojourn.


If you are pointing out to the symptoms which somehow happen to arise then don’t be judgmental as these are the ones of care and worry shown once as after all I am a lesser mortal like you all there and forgive me for my flaws for there are manifold.”


The memory has not yet entirely vanished but  it now comes as an infliction and like concrete bars are piercing my head only to put me asleep perhaps acting in a way as 
if making it easy for me to abhor them.”



No comments:

Post a Comment