Thursday 6 December 2012

Waswas!


I have authored so many books, I’ve given so many inspiring lectures, I’ve been a major player in achieving freedom from the oppressor, and I’ve even fulfilled the wishes of my parents but never I have been able to see what happened after I achieved these feats and sometimes when I am aloof from those busy minds, when I get time to ponder over the unfinished conversations with them I tend to think irrespective of my resistance-which was never strong to resist compassion - I  think and I am instantly immersed in a reverie accompanied with beautiful things and everytime I get stuck and couldn’t see beyond that darkened wall. It seems to  prevent me from witnessing the other side and I fail to find an answer and then I solace myself that perhaps it is in order for me to understand that I would never be able to achieve these Feats or I haven’t done enough even to be worthy of fantasizing about what lies beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment